Our General English course is a practical course designed to give you the knowledge, skills and fluency you need in today’s world. We use dynamic teaching techniques and the latest technology to deliver motivating lessons, which will meet your individual needs and goals. This course will help you develop general English language skills such as listening, speaking, reading and writing as well as grammar and vocabulary.
Who’s it for?
This English course is designed for motivated adults who would like to gain confidence and develop their ability to use English in a variety of contexts. Typically, course participants need to improve their English for a number of reasons including work, studies, travel and to live in an English-speaking country. This English course will help you to make rapid progress in your English language skills.
Our session will develop your general English language skills, focusing on listening, speaking, reading and writing. Key areas include:
- Practical grammar
- Active speaking
- Fluent reading
- Writing skills
At the end of this English course you can expect to:
- Be able to communicate more confidently
- Be able to speak more accurately and fluently
- Be able to improve your grammar and vocabulary
- Be able to socialise in English more effectively
- Have an increased chance of success if you later take an examination course
- Have developed your ability to get, and succeed in, a job which needs English
Max group size: 8-10 Duration: 16-20 weeks, 48-60 hours