A B1 Preliminary for Schools qualification shows that a student has mastered the basics of English and now has practical language skills for everyday use.
- This exam is the logical step in a student’s language learning journey between A2 Key for Schools and B2 First for Schools
- B1 Preliminary for Schools is targeted at the same CEFR level as B1 Preliminary but with content aimed at school-age learners rather than adults
Reasons to choose B1 Preliminary for Schools:
- Easily integrated into a school’s curriculum
- Part of a suite of exams that offer step-by-step progression for students
- Comprehensive support in exam preparation and administration